Re: Beginning labor pains #photo-notice

https://youtu.be/aJkFnhqKkJw

Would this be a decent guide to potentially repairing the spar? At this point repairing can serve several purposes without risk. If its strong and works yay! If it doesn't work or I fail, then its good practice and we continue on with other options anyways. I don't feel like I have a lot to lose right now in playing with the option. Although my primary time and focus will be dressing out the fuselage, followed by the main wing. The canard can probably wait till near the end since its under consideration.