Re: Electronic Ignition Install - No Spark from Coils

Corbin

Thanks, everyone.

I will answer the questions and some thoughts in this reply and then again as more come in.

Yes, it is a Hall sensor.  Looks as though most are thinking like us and that it is something with the magnet sensor alignment/distance so we will check that first.

It is also possible we didn't rock the prop fast enough at #1 TDC....very likely as well.

We will test pins 1 and 9 again...just in case we counted wrong.

Good idea on passing a magnet over it and good to not to connect a VOM.   Thanks!!

As always, appreciate everyone's quick input!

--

Corbin
N33QR