Re: Electronic Ignition Install - No Spark from Coils

Martin Skiby

My apologies.  Yes sorry I should have started earlier in the conversation.

Carry on.  Interested to see the outcome.

Martin

On Nov 10, 2020, at 8:43 AM, Corbin via groups.io <c_geiser@...> wrote:

Martin,

I think you are missing the first update from this morning (it is the one you replied to).  Setting up per instructions and firing it up with the starter did not work.  The rocking of the prop back and forth was in response to the question of what Klaus recommended.  We tried both.

Corbin

On November 10, 2020 at 9:03 AM, Martin Skiby <mskiby@...> wrote:

Dude you are fighting yourself on this.  Set it up as the instructions show and fire it up.  Rocking the prop back and forth and trying to get a spark is frustrating you.  Try using the starter and see if it fires up and runs.  That is the only way to know.  You will wear yourself out trying to trigger a sensor that needs 500rpm or so to do just to see if you have a spark.  You will know right away if it starts.

MY opinion.