Re: Q-2 /Q-200 parts for sale almost free

Kyle Voltz <kvoltz21@...>

Boy could I use the tail cone parts, but I’m in Oshkosh :/

Kyle D. Voltz
20 Castle Ct. Oshkosh, WI 54902
Mobile309.945.5188 | EmailKvoltz21@...

Commercial Pilot ASEL/AMEL
Instrument | Complex | Tailwheel | High Performance
EAA Flight Advisor 880499

On Nov 11, 2020, at 2:23 PM, Martin Skiby <mskiby@...> wrote:

I have a set of wings and the LS canard has a spar in it.  But I don't want to break up the kit so if he wants they he would need to buy the whole thing.

Then lots of spare parts he would have :)

From: "Stan Susman" <stanpfa@...>
To: main@Q-List.groups.io
Subject: [Q-List] Q-2 /Q-200 parts for sale almost free
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2020 11:14:53 -0800

Gang, I have some factory new Q-2 parts for sale. I need them gone fast. If you belong to a EAA chapter of have another 501c3 org I will donate them.
top and bottom fuse.
top and bottom tail cone
most bulkheads
canopy
top and bottom cowl
I also have some 4A-084 engines (2 new) and prop hubs
e-mail stanpfa@... or call 831-334-3035 near Watsonville ca
thanks