Re: Success with LSE Install

Rick Hole

Your ignition module is providing 2 pulses per revolution (see page 43 of Plasma II/III installation manual).  You would need to set the tach display for that.  Probably it has been set by default to 1/rev in which case it is reading double.  Your 2500 RPM is really 1250.  And then you will have it.

Rick Hole

From: main@Q-List.groups.io [mailto:main@Q-List.groups.io] On Behalf Of Corbin via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, November 17, 2020 8:59 AM
To: main@Q-List.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Q-List] Success with LSE Install

The tach was reading 2500 which is more than my RPM at rotation.  It felt closer to 1000 RPM.  My handheld tach couldn't read the reflective tape so it could be  it was just too dark last night.   I will get better data today hopefully.

I will also read the tach manual again to make sure the settings are right.  Glad you mentioned that.

Corbin Ge!ser

On November 17, 2020 at 8:53 AM, Rick Hole <r.hole@...> wrote:

Can you tell US how mucho higher? If for example it reads at 1.5x 2x etc it may be a setting on your tach display.

On Tue, Nov 17, 2020, 12:56 AM Murry Rozansky <MIRCO@...> wrote:

RPM at idle or full throttle?