Re: Success with LSE Install

Rick Hole

It is quite pleasant to be of help.  I have installed oodles of these and made all the mistakes in the first ones.  Klaus is indeed a challenge and once in a while makes a human error but you will be happy with his product now debugged.
You have an army of experience on this forum.
Rick Hole

On Tue, Nov 17, 2020, 12:58 PM Corbin via groups.io <c_geiser=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:
You guys were right....the tach was still on 1.0 instead of 2.0 and I am now idling at 1250 so the math works out perfect.  I will adjust idle here in a few minutes and then will need to start troubleshooting why one side is running very rough during the mag check.  I have checked to make sure all wires are secure on the plugs and will pull the plugs to double-check gap after it cools down.

Martin - turns out Klaus sent the wrong brackets and holes drilled wrong.  No spark at all if installed aligned with the markings on the magnet plate.  We modified the holes and are still using the wrong bracket.   Just need to make certain the sensors are secure in modified holes before I take to the skies.  Also looking into new brackets to replace these.
--

Corbin
N33QR