Sparrow strainers

Chris Walterson

About to install the sparrow strainers on the Q200 elevator. I noticed on the video showing Bruces airplane , he had the strainers in the middle. Is there any concern installing them on the outboard side of the elevator as apposed to the inside?

 Should be finished most of the bodywork on the flying surfaces next week, so I will be able to install the canard and wing. Following some of the older threads, I think on the Q200 it is recommended by Sam and some others to add one more positive angle of attack on the canard. Did I get that right? The wing stays as is.

 Still picking micro from my nose, but the end is in sight.  Take care--------------  Chris