New Tri Q200 Pilot!!

Bruce Crain

Thought I’d let you all know there is a “new Quickie Sheriff” out there in the southern US! Pete Stein and a myself flailed the skies around Enid Woodring Airport with a sortie to Stearman field for lunch one day. A bit less than 4 hours right seat and Pete can now land my TriQ better than I! Plus keep ‘er straight down the runway taxi runs!
He bought a beautiful lavender/white TriQ in Gilespie field in California! Pete is one of the best at handling my TriQ! Expecting big things and hopefully trips to see each other in the future. I will let Pete send pics or videos if he likes.
Bruce Crain
N96BJ

DNA Leads to Mother's Arrest in 2003 Slaying of Twins
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5fcd3222593fb32217bd9st04vuc1
Death Toll Is at Least 7 After Rule-Breaking Wedding
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5fcd32227cb0332217bd9st04vuc2
SNL Goes to Town on Giuliani's Hearing
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5fcd3222a00b632217bd9st04vuc3