From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> on behalf of Cody <cody.craig1985@...>
Sent: Monday, December 7, 2020 8:56 PM
To: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [Q-List] Gypsy Wind

Vern!
Actually that isn't a hangar mate per say... He's a customer. I work exclusively on "Legacy Falcons" here at Phoenix Rising. Honestly reading Dassaults reports the New ones suck. Lots of corrosion issues, where my babies fly forever provided someone lives them. Did you know Richard Price, or Karl Eisenmanger? Pete Kranick? My emails cody.craig1985@..., I work on all the smaller planes on the side, but main job is all about Falcons.