Re: Gypsy Wind

This!
This is why building this project is important to me. As well as making something that will hopefully outlive me in the long run, I want to build this the way I think it should be done. Access panels where they are actually needed etc etc.... Ive also been doing live feeds with some 7-12 graders on this build, to garner interest in maintenance. Everyone focuses on pilots, but what about the builders and maintainers? There's a lot of love for the industry not seen by the public. The story is missing half its heart.