Mass balance

Chris Walterson

I noticed before it was mentioned you could use one mass balance for the elevators on the Q200.  Is there any special place it should go?  I am tempted to weld the balance arm to one of the center bellcranks.

 On another note, I am installing dual controls in my airplane. One on the center as per plans and then another on the right consol. It will fit, just.  Because the fuselage is rounded I need to cut a bit of fuselage away and have the bellcrank partley inside the root fairing for the canard.

 Got  the canard and wing mounted and will send some pictures later and explanation of what  I did .

 still having fun-------------  Chris