Re: Fuselage assembly

Sam Hoskins

Pure epoxy works just fine. Just make sure you have good coverage. An aluminum tank makes no sense. As for compounds to prevent leaks, that's what the epoxy is for. I have heard of people of applying sealant to the inside of the tanks and it peeled off and made a big complicated mess. Again, you're looking at a solution in search of a problem.

Sam Hoskins

On Sat, Dec 12, 2020, 10:00 PM Jay Scheevel <jay@...> wrote:
I‘ve never used it, but hey knock yourself out. I would think it can’t hurt

On Dec 12, 2020, at 7:33 PM, Cody <cody.craig1985@...> wrote:

Jay wouldn't proseal work as well? I have a lot of that at the shop I was thinking about using.