From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> on behalf of Corbin via groups.io <c_geiser@...>
Sent: Tuesday, December 22, 2020 2:50:39 PM
To: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [Q-List] "Darting" to Left on Slow Speed Taxi

Good recommendations, Jim.  Thank you.  The first thing I started to do when I taxied back was jack it up and examine that left tire.  The reservoir is about 3/4 full but I will double-check that tomorrow to be certain.  Tires are at 42psi today but I hear some go with 50psi?

I will do as you guys say and try another taxi without a tailwind and then proceed from there.
--

Corbin
N33QR