Re: Last Landing of 2020?

Bruce Crain

Sweet!  Really clear!  Loved the song!  That wasn’t Leanna Crawford singing was it?  She is wonderful!

On Dec 27, 2020, at 6:16 PM, Mike Dwyer <q200pilot@...> wrote:

I went out today with the mission of videoing the entire line of beaches we have here near Clearwater FL.  The wind seemed ok on the ground but was pretty bumpy over the beach.  So my attempt failed due to poor conditions for videoing.  On the way back to land tho the tower had me go straight to the runway so I made a 50 degree left turn right at the numbers.  It's more fun when it's not the normal base final stuff!  I figured out why.  An Airbus had just taken off on 36 and another one was on final and the tower wanted me to cross RWY 36 right away.  Note, the camera was set to the left 45 degrees.

https://youtu.be/6uLz-ngAMWQ

I'm ready to fly on Jan 1 2021.  Who's going to start 2021 off right and go flying!

Mike Dwyer

Q200 Website: http://goo.gl/V8IrJF