Re: "Darting" to Left on Slow Speed Taxi

Glad you figured it out without digging into the mechanical side.

Mike

On Dec 28, 2020, at 6:22 PM, Martin Skiby <mskiby@...> wrote:

Good to hear and confirmed the assumption.

Martin

On Dec 28, 2020, at 5:46 PM, Corbin via groups.io <c_geiser@...> wrote:

Hey Bruce,

I’ve only have 56 of the 675 hours in it.  I stopped commuting to work in March (pandemic reason) as my client went full remote through now.  I’ll start traveling again up there again next year, I hope.

Once flying again, I plan on flying 2-3 times a week at least.

Corbin

On Dec 28, 2020, at 7:17 PM, Bruce Crain <jcrain2@...> wrote:

Good news Brother!  How many hours have you put on that Q 200?  Is it working well for your commute to Arkansas?
Bruce

On Dec 28, 2020, at 3:19 PM, Corbin via groups.io <c_geiser@...> wrote:

Hey all,

I wanted to circle back now that I was able to get back out for a taxi test.  This time with a direct crosswind of 8kts.  No problems at all except that my feet are a tad "asleep" from not flying since the start of the ignition install.  I need to wake these feet up!  So last time, I am confident it was just the gusting tailwind that caused the behavior we saw.

We have 3-4 days of low clouds and strong winds coming in so no test flight just yet.

--

Corbin
N33QR

--