Re: Your Opinion

Martin Skiby

We traded it for a Long EZE.  My son flew the TriQ out to Missouri and the Long EZE back.  We are rebuilding the Long now.  Almost done.  I miss the TriQ, but the Long EZE will be better for my son at this point fir travel.

Martin

On Jan 3, 2021, at 10:13 AM, Corbin via groups.io <c_geiser@...> wrote:

Agreed...love not worrying about carb ice!

Corbin

On Jan 3, 2021, at 11:09 AM, Jay Scheevel <jay@...> wrote:

Martin,

Where did your Tri-Q end up?