Re: Charlie's Dragonfly Repairs

smeshno1@...

 Charlie.. did you base your cowling using the WW 750 nosebowl or did you fab up this unit?

From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> on behalf of Jay Scheevel <jay@...>
Sent: Monday, January 4, 2021 3:44 PM
To: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io>
Subject: [Q-List] Charlie's Dragonfly Repairs

Looks like you are getting there, Charlie. It would be great to have both you and Bob show up in two Dragonflies. Bruce would do a little dance he would be so happy! Let me know when you get back up to Ogden again for a spell and I will see if I can make a flight over there in my Q. BTW, I changed the name of the thread to keep up with the conversation.