Re: broken plane

One Sky Dog

On Jan 4, 2021, at 5:34 PM, Kevin Boddicker <trumanst@...> wrote:

The SKY King of broken planes.

: >))))

Kevin

On Jan 4, 2021, at 11:07 AM, One Sky Dog via groups.io <Oneskydog@...> wrote:

Jay,

I may have already been outed.

No tandem wing flying for me but I have been trading glass for air. I did a Cherokee nose bowl repair. Replaced the factory crappy sandwich stiffeners. He has taken me flying twice and let’s me fly if I want. Did my first right seat take off and landing in a Cherokee 140 last week. We are right in the middle of flying season, cool air, no snow, clear skies, 67 F today. We also landed on the dry lake bed near Wilson Az. and another dirt strip 2500 ft 4200 MSL.

The Oklahoma oil line problem on the Tri-Pacer has resulted in me making a precautionary landing on the way home from Ogden in September. The #2 rod bearing has failed. I do not know the crank condition. Looking at repair options now plane is at Benson hangar.

King of broken airplanes,

Charlie a.k.a. One Sky Dog