Re: Q2 elevator deflection

Jay Scheevel

Mine does that too. The sense of deflection on the elevators is the same as the aileron, so it tends to assist the roll, but it only really kicks in if you have a large elevator deflection, which I rarely do. I do not notice it in flight.

From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike Steinsland
Sent: Monday, January 11, 2021 4:05 PM
To: main@Q-List.groups.io
Subject: [Q-List] Q2 elevator deflection

Hi Guys,
I'm working on my elevator controls right now. I have the 2 CS 13's running from the stick to allow for independant adjustment for both elevators.
I've noticed that when roll is input on the stick the elevator on the side I have pushed the stick towards deflects upwards a bit.
Is that a normal chracteristic?
Does this happen in flight or do the aerodynamic forces keep the deflection from happening?

Thanks.
Really enjoying the videos you are posting