From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> on behalf of Paul Fisher <rv7a.n18pf@...>
Sent: Thursday, January 14, 2021 6:36:07 PM
To: main@q-list.groups.io <main@q-list.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [Q-List] 1st 2021 flight today.

Congratulations Jerry.  Glad it all worked out.

I finally got my hangar shoveled out, but the taxiways are not plowed wide enough to get the Q to the runway yet.  Oh, and we're supposed to get another 2-3 inches of snow over the next two days.  I don't think I'll have my first Q flight of the year for a while!

Paul
Q-200 N17PF

On Thu, Jan 14, 2021, 20:18 Jerry Marstall <jnmarstall@...> wrote:
Finally got my radio back. Surprisingly it worked after installing. Got the Q airworthy at 2:30 and gave it a test flight.

53-deg, great vis, calm winds.  Went out to a local practice area and knocked off the rust with some airwork.  Back to the pattern for some crash and dashes and on to the hanger to wipe off the big grin.

Ya gotta love the Q.
Jerry