Changing the oil in ‘er next week getting ready for “Spring Fling”!  Of course there is a condition inspection due in May so hopefully SF can be early this year.
Bruski
N96BJ

On Jan 14, 2021, at 9:19 PM, Jerry Marstall <jnmarstall@...> wrote:

Thx. Wow! You have it bad. Not to late to begin planning your 2022 first flight.  How about Q-skis?  Take care and stay safe. J

-------- Original message --------
From: Paul Fisher <rv7a.n18pf@...>
Date: 1/14/21 9:36 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: main@q-list.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Q-List] 1st 2021 flight today.

Congratulations Jerry.  Glad it all worked out.

I finally got my hangar shoveled out, but the taxiways are not plowed wide enough to get the Q to the runway yet.  Oh, and we're supposed to get another 2-3 inches of snow over the next two days.  I don't think I'll have my first Q flight of the year for a while!

Paul
Q-200 N17PF

On Thu, Jan 14, 2021, 20:18 Jerry Marstall <jnmarstall@...> wrote:
Finally got my radio back. Surprisingly it worked after installing. Got the Q airworthy at 2:30 and gave it a test flight.

53-deg, great vis, calm winds.  Went out to a local practice area and knocked off the rust with some airwork.  Back to the pattern for some crash and dashes and on to the hanger to wipe off the big grin.

Ya gotta love the Q.
Jerry