From: "Tony Warnock via groups.io" <tony.warnock@...>
To: main@q-list.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Q-List] Nose Gear for Tri-Qs
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2021 22:58:55 -0600

Bruce,

 These are being fabricated from the updated fixtures designed by Scott after multiple failures of the original nose gear. If there are updates that need to be made to the newer style legs that reduce shimmy, please advise.

Tony

On Jan 28, 2021, at 10:12 PM, Bruce Crain <jcrain2@...> wrote:

Make sure you have the correct angle with respect to the bottom front of the gear being further forward  at the bottom.  Otherwise it will shimmy
Bruce