The Performance Group is staying

Sam Hoskins

There was some discussion about the Performance Sub-group on this list, at first I was amenable to sticking a fork in it.  However, when I took another look at it this morning, I was reminded that we have over 680 messages archived from the old Yahoo! Q-List.  Therefore, I am not going to kill it. Same goes for the Q-1 group.

I invite you to browse through the archives to see what is there, maybe you can find something useful.

Also know that there is Small Continental Engines group.  Lots of resources in the files section.

Sam