Re: Inactive Q projects

Nick Wright

What is your location John?

On Thu, Feb 11, 2021, 12:23 PM John Hoxie via groups.io <hoxdesigns=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
My project is not a Q200, just a Q2 with LS-1. Due to my financial situation, I do not see funds in the future to be able to finish it. If a qualified person would like to see it to fruition, I would be happy to help. I do have an enclosed trailer that it will fit in. I am the original owner and have pictures and receipts. I was in my tech advisors hangar yesterday. He has a Sonex with a Jabiru 3300. He bought it ready for first flight.

John Hoxie
He is no fool, who gives up what he can not keep, to gain what he can not loose -- Jim Elliot

On Wednesday, February 10, 2021, 10:41:15 AM MST, One Sky Dog via groups.io <oneskydog=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hi all,

My hangar neighbors went flying yesterday. When they came back they said they had talked to someone who knew where 3 three Q - 200 projects without engines. They said they are available to haul off. That is all I know but could explore it further if there is interest.