Reminder: February Q-Tour - David Smith's Q-2 - This Saturday 0900 Central time

Sam Hoskins

From Gnoss Field in Novato (KDVO), California, David Smith will be presenting his long time flying Q-2. He has a lot of stories to tell, David has even flown into the Burning Man festival. This should be a great presentation and we hope you attend. The meeting starts at 0900 sharp. Just click on the link at the end of this message.

Looking ahead for March, we are looking forward to having Jim Patillo in his Oshkosh award winning Q-200.

Sam Hoskins is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Q-Tour - David Smith's Q-2 - This Saturday, 0900 Central time
Time: Feb 13, 2021 09:00 AM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/77042896919?pwd=NTFMVTFjdDhkQXU3eTcxSVFkcTZ3dz09

Meeting ID: 770 4289 6919
Passcode: ETkHj7