Re: Inactive Q projects

John Hoxie

Nick,
I'm in south central New Mexico. 3 mile drive from KALM.

On Thu, Feb 11, 2021 at 10:37 AM, Kyle Voltz
<kvoltz21@...> wrote:
Steve,

I have a project that I could let go. I had bought it when I worked at EAA and had a good place to work on it, I lost access to the space, got a new job, all the stuff that happens with life.

In addition to that this past year has been pretty tough for my wife and I financially. I was diagnosed with cancer and was furloughed for 10 months, so if your interested I would be willing to sell it.

 Apparently life is telling me now is not my time for a project lol.

Mine is a Q2 with an LS1 canard. I’ve got tons of parts and hardware, and an extra cowl and extra canopy off another Q2.  Had a number of tech counselor visits, including some from guys in the group here. If you want photos, let me know. I was thinking $1000 for the project, supplies and extra parts I've bought up but I’d be willing to discuss. I’d just like to see it go to someone who can appreciate it.

Kyle D. Voltz
20 Castle Ct. Oshkosh, WI 54902
Mobile309.945.5188 | EmailKvoltz21@...

Commercial Pilot ASEL/AMEL
Instrument | Complex | Tailwheel | High Performance
EAA Flight Advisor 880499

On Feb 10, 2021, at 2:51 PM, Steve Rothert via groups.io <SWROTHERT@...> wrote:

I'm looking around for another composite project.  I would be curious to hear more..........stage of completion,  inventory of parts, location, etc.

Thanks,
Steve