Re: File /Canard - LS-1 designed by Larry Weishaar & Jim Doyle/Weishaar-Doyle LS-1 Canard Plans Templates.jpg uploaded #file-notice

Sam Hoskins

Richard, I am hoping that someone will step up and format a full-size drawing that can be downloaded, maybe as a .dxf type file.  Maybe you for instance?

I think what needs to happen is to first get a hold of the Q-200 LS-1 template.  It might be in the Q-List files section, or you might have to get it from Quickheads. Or, mayne someone already has it available. (I'm not going to look for it myself).

Then figure out how to transfer what you see in Larry's drawing into the QAC LS-1 drawing.  After you get that, please share with the rest of the Quickie world and be famous. Maybe others may pipe in.

Thanks.

Sam

On Wed, Feb 17, 2021 at 3:05 AM Richard Gammon <gamzoom@...> wrote:
Sam,

I am not currently building, but studying the core and carbon process and interested in the LS-1 specifications.

I have viewed the LS-1 Canard Plans Templates.jpg  and found the resolution is only 97 P/ins. The numbers are hard to read and lines fuzzy.

Is there a higher resolution file available ?

Thanks.
Richard.

Sent: Tuesday, February 16, 2021 1:30 PM
Subject: [Q-List] File /Canard - LS-1 designed by Larry Weishaar &amp; Jim Doyle/Weishaar-Doyle LS-1 Canard Plans Templates.jpg uploaded #file-notice