From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> on behalf of gbrighton@... <gbrighton@...>
Sent: Thursday, February 18, 2021 3:02:55 PM
To: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [Q-List] clearance

Chris,
            Im not qualified to answer but 3 inch Prop /Gnd clearance
Doesn't sound  enough ! .. The Flying Q guys are asleep on this one !? ..
Seeing the Exhaust coming out of the Cowling is looking like things are
getting Serious ; )
You let me know on another List that you were intending the use SDS for
Engine management . I was hoping to use the OEM Soob ecu .. anyway long
story short i have 'left' that effort ... !!  ... and have now installed a
SDS ecu .. Gnd running seems good  .. and if weather is ok will be test
Flying it this wkend  .
Graham

.
To: <main@Q-List.groups.io>