From: Kevin Boddicker <trumanst@...>
To: Q List <Q-List@groups.io>
Sent: Sun, Feb 28, 2021 3:05 pm
Subject: [Q-List] Spring Fling

Listers,

Bruce has been promoting the Spring Fling for quite a while now.
He called me yesterday, and needed information.
I decided on May 21,22,23, 2021. Good Lord willin.
Hope everyone can participate on those dates.
Last year we rescheduled for mid July, due to the virus. No-one got sick by the way.
Personally, I will have received both vaccines by then, so no worries. Right?
Mark your calendars. Make room arrangements. Lots of rooms in DEH. That’s Decorah IA.
It’s laid back, lots of fun, great FBO on the field that goes out of his way to accommodate .

If you know you are going to attend raise your hand.

All the best,

Kevin Boddicker
TriQ 200 N7868B  542 hrs
Luana, IA.