From: Bruce Crain <jcrain2@...>
Date: 3/2/21 9:23 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: main@q-list.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Q-List] panel

Sweet!  You guys are getting close!   95% done 69% left to go?
Bruce

On Mar 2, 2021, at 5:10 PM, Nick Wright <nwright27@...> wrote:

Chris,

     Please post pictures big your panel when you make the final decisions. I'm almost at that point.

Nick Wright
N350JD

On Tue, Mar 2, 2021, 5:31 PM Dorothea Keats <dkeats@...> wrote:
   I went to install an Icom 210 com in the Q2. I had assumed it would
fit, but it is 11 1/2 inches long, and between the panel and the header tank

there is only 10 1/2 inches. I could modify the heck out of the panel,
but I also  have a Becker that will fit. Something to watch for when I am

looking for a transponder.   Still poking along.  Take
care-------------  Chris