Re: N96BJ Flight

Richard Thomson

😁

On 07/03/2021 02:26, Bruce Crain wrote:
Honey Lamb and I flew to Siloam Springs, Arkansas to see her Norwegian family today! Cool 42 degrees and smooooth air all the way! Bought a couple of landings that had her bragging on me! How often does that happen? Lots of long metal buildings with chickens in them. I found out a hen who counts her own eggs is called a Mathemachicken! 😲. The last photo is right base to Siloam Springs Smith Airport. Round trip was 2.5 hours. Q’s rule!!
Bruce and Honey Lamb Crain.

He Has Helped More People Die in California Than Anyone
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/604439f3c60fa39f17fb4st02vuc1
Biden: Look for Payments This Month
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/604439f3eaa9f39f17fb4st02vuc2
Here's a Look at the Relief Bill That the Senate Just Passed
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/604439f41a4a539f17fb4st02vuc3