Re: N96BJ Flight

Frankenbird Vern

 I'll read those as well. Kinda like the guy with the Navion at the ramp in North Little Rock. Parked about two rows away from my 62B 150.  He hops in after a "pre flight",  fires up the engine,  and pretty much right then just decided to push the throttle in and go.

 Funny thing was... the Starboard wing was still chained down. No other aircraft near him at the time but the visual of that Navion doing a 180 turn hung on that chain had me laughing. No harm done other than his ego. 😊

From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> on behalf of Jay Scheevel <jay@...>
Sent: Sunday, March 7, 2021 7:10 PM
To: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [Q-List] N96BJ Flight

Hi Vern,

If you look at my spreadsheet you will see that I have classified each accident into one of several broad categories. My report describes the criteria for each category.

If you want a little entertainment, have a look at the NTSB summary reports for the accidents that I have lumped into the general category “WTF”. You just have to read them to believe them.