Re: Reminder Saturday! Q-Tour featuring Jim Patillo and his EAA Lindy Award winning Q-200. NOTE Special time - 11:00 am, Central Time

Bruce Crain

We had a weddin’.  I am the entertainment!  Big debut!  Whoop whoop!
Sorry I wasn’t there but my “spousal unit” is a bit narrow about these kind of things.
Bruce

On Mar 13, 2021, at 10:16 AM, Corbin via groups.io <c_geiser@...> wrote:

I am going to have to watch the recorded version.  Sorry to miss this one live.  I have had the calendar blocked all week but now can't get out of something that came up.

Corbin

On March 11, 2021 at 7:38 PM, Sam Hoskins <sam.hoskins@...> wrote:

Join Jim, from Livermore, CA as he shows us his beautiful Q-200. To join the meeting, click on the link at the end of this message.

Due to a scheduling conflict we will start this meeting at 11:00 a.m. Central Time, 17:00 GMT.  Sorry about that, but it can't be helped. Please don't log in until 11:00 AM, Central Time.

April's Q-Tour will feature Jay Scheevel and his highly modified Jabiru 3300A  powered Tri-Q.

Sam Hoskins is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Jim Patillo Q-Tour  Zoom Meeting
Time: Mar 13, 2021 11:00 AM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 738 0888 5544
Passcode: aWH2bF

--