Re: Throttle RPM Oddity

Bruce Crain

Wait!  We have contradicted each other with reference to fuel cap leak/hole drilled in the top!  Dave explain your drilling a hole in the fuel cap.  It seems opposite reference the other posts.   Isn’t your cap on the top right fuselage where the low pressure area is?
Bruce

On Mar 18, 2021, at 9:18 AM, Corbin via groups.io <c_geiser@...> wrote:

Awesome...I ordered a G3 and a G12 to be delivered today.  I will cancel the G12 now.  I am going to get this installed tomorrow, do a static run to note any differences, and then continue with other recommendations everyone has submitted.  Thanks!
--

Corbin
N121CG