From: "Bruce Crain" <jcrain2@...>
To: main@q-list.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Q-List] Trivia
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2021 08:17:48 -0500

Then he is the same age as me!  Sweet!  And vintage!

Bruce

On Mar 25, 2021, at 10:30 PM, Jim Patillo <logistics_engineering@...> wrote:

Happy Birthday Terry!

Jim
N46JP Q200

Sent from Outer Space

From: "Bruce Crain" <jcrain2@...>
To: main@q-list.groups.io
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2021 19:21:02 -0500

Terry!!

Happy birthday unless it’s not you!  Then I take it back!
Bruce

On Mar 25, 2021, at 7:10 PM, Keith Welsh <kw544@...> wrote:
Just wondering if anyone can name the birthday boy who has the highest award winning Quickie at AirVenture.

Sorry didn't post earlier but was hauling soybeans all day to the Ohio River and didn't get an chance earlier.
I still have four hours before today ends.

A hint, the tail number ends with the letter "C"
Happy Birthday ?????