From: "Terry Crouch via groups.io" <Q1terryMDT@...>
To: "main@Q-List.groups.io" <main@Q-List.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [Q-List] Trivia
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2021 16:06:47 +0000 (UTC)

Thanks everybody, Keith I will deal with you later :)  1955 was the year. Last day of work is May 31. I do have high hopes that not having to go to work every day will speed up completion of the Cozy.

Terry Crouch
Quickie  N14TC

From: "Bruce Crain" <jcrain2@...>
To: main@q-list.groups.io
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2021 19:21:02 -0500

Terry!!
Happy birthday unless it’s not you!  Then I take it back!
Bruce

On Mar 25, 2021, at 7:10 PM, Keith Welsh <kw544@...> wrote:
Just wondering if anyone can name the birthday boy who has the highest award winning Quickie at AirVenture.

Sorry didn't post earlier but was hauling soybeans all day to the Ohio River and didn't get an chance earlier.
I still have four hours before today ends.

A hint, the tail number ends with the letter "C"
Happy Birthday ?????