Re: Resin volume placed on foam

Sam Hoskins

Thanks Stuart.  I added it to our Valuable Links database.

On Sat, Mar 27, 2021 at 9:18 AM Stuart Grant <smgrant@...> wrote:
Here is a link to a YouTube video where Cozy Girrl Randi explains about how Cozy Girrls make composite parts, including mixing epoxy, mixing micro, using gloves, low pressure vacuum bagging, peel ply, sanding etc. The video was recorded at Sun-N-Fun 2019 and the beginning has a lot of noise from the air show but Randi has great tips. https://youtu.be/fmuDOWTr_3c
If the link doesn't work search YouTube for
Cozy Girrrl's LoVac Composite Tools & Tricks