Re: Flight wild winds with Honey Lamb!

Bruce Crain

Only in a very earlier memory. The knees and back don’t like moving that fast so a Quickie will have to do! Still fast but for different reasons.
Bruce
On Mar 27, 2021, at 11:08 PM, Jay Scheevel <jay@scheevel.com> wrote:

Is that a sprinting Bruce Crain? Inquiring minds want to know
On Mar 27, 2021, at 9:05 PM, Bruce Crain <jcrain2@juno.com> wrote:

Honey Lamb and I flew 1.5 hours yesterday. Tail winds pushed us to 195 mph on the way to Stearman Field in Benton, KS for noon meal! Great air park, airstrip and grill. However the trip home was 115 mph. Average the two numbers and you will get my normal cruise at 24 squared. The ride was wild and turbulent but the TriQ 200 doesn’t seem to mind. Couple of good landings with winds 20 gusting to 30 mph! We take the TriQ when it is extra windy and especially when it is a cross wind. It seems a lot more forgiving but then I have over 1000 hours in the TriQ and only a few hundred in our RV 6. Fun fun lil airplane that gathers all the attention. Not that it matters. (Yeah right). Build em. Get em done! Enjoy em!
Bruce

True-Crime Case Has Nearly Destroyed Best-Selling Author
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/605ff255751e772545152st02duc1
Few Agree With Redfield on Virus Origin: 'That's Fine'
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/605ff255988a272545152st02duc2
R.I. Steer No Longer on the Lam
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/605ff255bc12272545152st02duc3
From my college days. Yeah I’ve always loved going fast! Now the only way to do that is in a Quickie! And yep Ronnie Lee was smokin’ me! But then look at the drag I had going on with my “Dippie Hippie hair”!

<image6.jpeg>
<image7.jpeg>
<image8.jpeg>
<image9.jpeg>

True-Crime Case Has Nearly Destroyed Best-Selling Author
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/606008f3a9c2d8f269f9st01vuc1
Few Agree With Redfield on Virus Origin: 'That's Fine'
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/606008f3cdba68f269f9st01vuc2
R.I. Steer No Longer on the Lam
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/606008f3f10d08f269f9st01vuc3