Re: Extinguishers

Mike Steinsland

Anybody consider installing a horizontal tube in the seat bulkhead between the seats and shoving it in there?

On Sun., Mar. 28, 2021, 2:35 p.m. Richard Thomson, <richard@...> wrote:
     I noticed that Corbin has his between the seats so it is padded by
them to an extent.

     Looks like the same extinquisher as mine so going with that for me
too.  Jim P also but slightly higher.

     Rich T.