Re: Windy pilot's report.

Corbin

Solid numbers and sounds like a great flight!

Corbin

On Mar 30, 2021, at 11:49 AM, Sam Hoskins <sam.hoskins@...> wrote:

The mains are fine, the rudder is fine. For me, the root cause is speed control. These slick little birds want to go fast. My main challenge is speed management.

On Tue, Mar 30, 2021, 8:28 AM Brian Larick <blarick@...> wrote:
Sam, with your updates what makes the Q such a challenging bird still...Is the root cause the width of the mains?  Or is it also control authority with the rudder?  Some combination?

Brian

On Mar 30, 2021, at 09:02, Anthony P <solarant@...> wrote:

By "new", do you mean anyone with less than 2000 hrs?  :)

Glad you had fun and were able to demonstrate your skills.

<Crosswind.jpg>

--

Corbin
N121CG