Re: Jay Scheevel's Q-Tour is now on YouTube!

Kevin Boddicker

Jay,
I didn’t get to join live, but the video was great!
Hope to see everyone at the Spring Fling! May 21,22,23, 2021
Just a few short weeks away!

It sounds like we have a project to load and send to the east coast.
For those of you that remember Keith Kerr, he passed away Feb 20.
I helped Anthony Parker make the purchase of Keith’s plane. He plans to bring a trailer to the Fling, and with everyone that wants to help, load it up. Should be a fun time.

Sam,
Great job as always!

Kevin Boddicker
TriQ 200 N7868B   548 hrs
Luana, IA.

On Apr 12, 2021, at 1:47 PM, Sam Hoskins <sam.hoskins@...> wrote:

Be sure to take the tour of this very innovative Tri-Q.  Thanks to Jay for showing us around. I hope you are able to get it to Oshkosh and to get it judged, your surely should win something!

https://youtu.be/Xld3mJ-cYAI

Next month's Q-Tour will feature Nathan Peck in his Rotax powered Q-1.  That should be fun.