Re: Jay Scheevel's Q-Tour is now on YouTube!

Jay Scheevel

Flying is always a valid excuse! I am really glad you got the Tri-pacer back in the sky. Looks better there than on the ground with no engine. The Cherokee was probably glad to help out his older relative. Great pictures. The guys back east, probably don’t know what those green circles on the ground are.  😊

From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> On Behalf Of One Sky Dog via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2021 11:39 AM
To: main@Q-List.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Q-List] Jay Scheevel's Q-Tour is now on YouTube!

Jay,

I missed your presentation I was preoccupied

Inline image

The PA-22-150 has a replacement engine 160 hp from a Cherokee that failed spar inspection.

Inline image

Next the Dragonfly!

Sorry Kevin unable on the Spring Fling. Ya’all have a good time.

One Sky Dog

On Tuesday, April 13, 2021, 7:07 AM, Jay Scheevel <jay@...> wrote:

Thanks Kevin. Still hoping to make it to the spring fling in order to add to the “strong back brigade” and get that Q properly loaded for the long road trip to the east coast.