Re: Canard for sale

ryan goodman

Not at all. There's nothing wrong with my current spar. Just my understanding that the GU was worth a few extra knots over the LS. Though from this thread is looking like maybe I'm mistaken in that assumption and it may not be a much of a difference as I believed.

I'm just staring down the barrel of a few changes in thev front of the airplane already, so figured it was a good time to consider any other changes up there.

   Ryan

On Tue, Apr 27, 2021 at 7:58 AM, Bruce Crain
<jcrain2@...> wrote:
I think if we read between the lines Ryan is frustrated about finding the carbon fiber spars for the LS1.  So he is “punting” for the GU.  Correct me if I am wrong.
Bruce
Choose to be safer online.
Opt-in to Cyber Safety with NortonLifeLock.
Get Norton 360 with LifeLock starting at $9.95/month.*