    That makes me feel so much better Jay, its only 15 years restoring the Triq, and this years is 25 years since I started the Viggen, so thats only 10 years in real terms. Amazing.

    Where does the time go ?

    Rich T.

On 27/04/2021 16:20, Jay Scheevel wrote:

Just marshal on, Ryan. Else, you will end up like me after 35 years and just getting to the finish line. Here’s how I proceeded once I started to make good progress:  Look at the airplane…see something that needs doing….do it….repeat. Eventually, you run out things that need doing, and you can go fly.

From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> On Behalf Of ryan goodman via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, April 27, 2021 9:08 AM
To: main@Q-List.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Q-List] Canard for sale

Not at all. There's nothing wrong with my current spar. Just my understanding that the GU was worth a few extra knots over the LS. Though from this thread is looking like maybe I'm mistaken in that assumption and it may not be a much of a difference as I believed.

I'm just staring down the barrel of a few changes in thev front of the airplane already, so figured it was a good time to consider any other changes up there.

   Ryan

On Tue, Apr 27, 2021 at 7:58 AM, Bruce Crain

<jcrain2@...> wrote:

I think if we read between the lines Ryan is frustrated about finding the carbon fiber spars for the LS1.  So he is “punting” for the GU.  Correct me if I am wrong.

Bruce

Choose to be safer online.

Opt-in to Cyber Safety with NortonLifeLock.

Get Norton 360 with LifeLock starting at $9.95/month.*