Re: Spring Fling

Bruce Crain

We will be there! And we stayed in the Super 8 Motel. It was close to the airport. We are all giddy wind excitement and jumpin’ on da bed! We were on the 2nd floor of the Super 8 so we didn’t jump on the bed. It was rainin and we didn’t want ta got kicked out.
Bruce
On May 1, 2021, at 9:41 AM, Kevin Boddicker <trumanst@neitel.net> wrote:

OK. Everyone knows about the Spring Fling. May 21-22-23.
KDEH Decorah IA.
Lets see a show of hands.
I know I did this before, but things change, like, one Californian is coming.

Charlie, OSD, please send this to the DF list. I’m old and can’t seem to find that email address. Thanks!

Also, Bruce, where did you all, or allyall, stay last year. Others might want to make reservations there as well.

There are two courtesy cars at the airport as well.

Hope to see everyone in three weeks.

Kevin Boddicker
TriQ 200 N7868B 548 hrs
Luana, IA.

Newsmax Posts Apology Over Rigged Election Claims
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/608d7db1976057db05e51st03vuc1
'Clueless' People Charged in Capitol Riot May Not See Prison
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/608d7db1bad1a7db05e51st03vuc2
Did You Feel Dizzy After J&J Shot? CDC Says It Knows Why
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/608d7db1de3327db05e51st03vuc3