Re: Spring Fling

Jay Scheevel

Hey Charlie. I like that. Thanks for the idea. I have been wondering what to name my airplane. Now I have it: “Q-Domination”

On May 2, 2021, at 7:28 AM, One Sky Dog via groups.io <Oneskydog@...> wrote:

 Rev up your engines!

Any flying Dragonflies converge KDEH

Drive ins welcome resist the Q domination, represent the other tandem wing airplane.

Border town USA

One Sky Dog

On Saturday, May 1, 2021, 8:41 AM, Kevin Boddicker <trumanst@...> wrote:

OK. Everyone knows about the Spring Fling. May 21-22-23.
KDEH Decorah IA.
Lets see a show of hands.
I know I did this before, but things change, like, one Californian is coming.

Charlie, OSD, please send this to the DF list. I’m old and can’t seem to find that email address. Thanks!

Also, Bruce, where did you all, or allyall, stay last year. Others might want to make reservations there as well.

There are two courtesy cars at the airport as well.

Hope to see everyone in three weeks.

Kevin Boddicker
TriQ 200 N7868B  548  hrs
Luana, IA.