Re: Brittle fuel sight tube

Sam Hoskins

It's not too bad to replace. You can run it in the lower corner of the elevator slots. You will have to cut a slot in your wheel pant to bring it down to the brake but once you get started is not really that bad.

SamĀ

On Thu, May 6, 2021, 12:57 PM Robin Nash <robin.nashy@...> wrote:
Lucky break - happening on the ground! Certainly going to be checking mine. The original plastic hydraulic brake lines worry me, too. I have found spare material, that I had left over, to be very brittle too (not surprising after 40 years, I suppose). Anyone have experience of replacing this? How easy/difficult is it?

Nashy