From: "Richard Thomson" <richard@...>
To: main@Q-List.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Q-List] Wanted - exhaust stacks for the O200A in a Q200 with orig inal 4 into 1 configuration
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 15:05:47 +0100

Did you get yours done there Bruce, Is it a wrap around the front ?

Rich T

On 11/05/2021 14:50, Bruce Crain wrote:
Kevin,
Take off your old exhaust and send it in to this company.��https://planexhaust.com/
They can build you a stainless exhaust using your old exhaust.� You will get a lot longer service life.
They do wonderful work!
Bruce Crain