From: "Richard Thomson" <richard@...>
To: main@Q-List.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Q-List] Wanted - exhaust stacks for the O200A in a Q200 with orig inal 4 into 1 configuration
Date: Wed, 12 May 2021 09:05:06 +0100

    So no mufflers in sight ? Sounds just like mine. Except they are just steel. so noise abatement procedures in your town ?

    Rich T

On 11/05/2021 19:22, Bruce Crain wrote:
Yep and nope!  I did get my pipes built there and nope it is 2 into 1 on both  sides.  They will replicate your pipes to fit.  Great to work with and quick.
Bruce

From: "Kevin Sheeley via groups.io" <kjsheely1@...>
To: main@Q-List.groups.io
Date: Mon, 10 May 2021 17:04:48 -0700

Does any have a set of exhaust stacks from the original kit that they would be willing to sell? Mine are starting to have holes in them.

Kevin (Q200, dragger, 480 hours)