Re: Wanted - exhaust stacks for the O200A in a Q200 with orig inal 4 into 1 configuration

Richard Thomson

    Well great Video Mike, at least you got all the landing in this time, all helps with my training you know..

    Br

Rich T.

On 12/05/2021 12:53, Mike Dwyer wrote:
Mufflers need space to install, we don't have any.  They get very hot so they can't be installed under the composite wing.  Ya, mufflers aren't possible.
Mike Q200

On Wed, May 12, 2021, 4:05 AM Richard Thomson <richard@...> wrote:

    So no mufflers in sight ? Sounds just like mine. Except they are just steel. so noise abatement procedures in your town ?

    Rich T

On 11/05/2021 19:22, Bruce Crain wrote:
Yep and nope!  I did get my pipes built there and nope it is 2 into 1 on both  sides.  They will replicate your pipes to fit.  Great to work with and quick.
Bruce

From: "Kevin Sheeley via groups.io" <kjsheely1@...>
To: main@Q-List.groups.io
Date: Mon, 10 May 2021 17:04:48 -0700

Does any have a set of exhaust stacks from the original kit that they would be willing to sell? Mine are starting to have holes in them.

Kevin (Q200, dragger, 480 hours)